Saturday, July 11, 2009

X-ray Reunion

This year marked the 2nd year of being out of school. Some of the people from class decided to put together a reunion and get as many of us together as possible. We decided that July would work for the majority and a good number turned out.
I drove to Tri-Cities and met Chelsie at her parent's house. We then drove together so that we could chat and catch up with each other. All of us first met up at Red Robin for lunch, then we headed to a bar/restuarant and sat around talking. It was great to visit with people and find out where everyone was working and living. I was able to tell everyone my great news of being engaged. After that for the rest of the night we went around to a couple of bars for drinks and visiting.

Chelsie and I were able to stay at her friend's house and then headed home the next day. The night brought back some great memories and I got some good pictures.

No comments: