Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mark and Kate's Wedding

The month of July brought another wedding in the Willer family. This time it was Mark and Kate getting married.

I was able to take off from work early. I drove straight to my parents and changed clothes and then my dad and I rode together. My sister was the wedding coordinator and my mom and her had already been at the church for most of the day helping.
The wedding and reception was held at the church in Etopia, WA. The colors Kate chose were bright and cheerful and perfect for that time of year during the summer. She chose lime green, orange and yellow and used real oranges, limes and lemons in the decorations. Mark loves this certain drink and they were able to personalize the wrapper on each bottle and every guest had one at their seat. After they were announced, everyone began to line up to go through the buffet line.
After everyone had a chance to eat, people moved outside for the reception. The weather was not too warm with a little breeze. The rest of the night was filled with tons of fun dancing and music. I was having a great time and decided to stay a little longer when the rest of my family headed home. The wedding turned out great and I'm glad I was able to go.

No comments: