Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Glasses

Recently I was able to get back to the eye doctor after a couple of years off. I was excited to have my own insurance and was looking forward to updating my old glasses. I realized I had my old glasses for 7 years! Even after that long my prescription had barely changed, I just wasn't fond of the frames and wanted to find some cute, funky ones that I would want to wear more. Then I could give my contacts more of a rest. It did take me some time to find the perfect pair. The lady just kept bringing me more and more to try on. I finally did narrow it down to two of them and ended up going with the ones I have now. It was very stressful to decide on them without help from family! Haha! I couldn't wait to try them on and get others opinions. So far so good! Everyone loves them as do I! I am going to post some pictures of them and would love to get your opinion. Now the only thing is that the frames I got are light brown and are still on back order. They put my lenses in a reddish colored frame until the others come in. I am actually starting to like the red color and will have to see when the others come in and which ones I want to keep. So be prepared to see me more with my glasses on! I feel like I need to be at the library!

2 comments:

pinklady said...

first off, your hair is STUNNING! I love the longer length and the color is super cool.

second, the glasses rock! maybe I should finally get new frames too? :-)

can't wait to see you...hopefully sometime soon.

snara said...

you look very chic and beautiful in your new glasses.