Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jennifer's Bridal Shower


Jennifer(in purple) next to her gifts.

Coming up here pretty soon, one of my really good friends is getting married on July 5th. Her bridal shower was held at the end of April on a Saturday. Normally that wouldn't work for me since I work on Saturday's, however, someone was nice enough to help me out and worked 5 hours for me so I could make the quick trip down to Tri-cities. The shower was beautiful and the food was great. I was able to see a lot of old friends that had moved away after graduation, so it was nice to catch up with them. Even though it was a quick trip, it was well worth it. My friend was so happy to see me and that I was able to make it. I can't believe that all of a sudden the wedding is going to be here! I'm so excited for her and can see how happy she is. I know this is late and so soon you will be getting to see some wedding pictures!! Some friends with her mom in the white shirt.

1 comment:

pinklady said...

it's so neat that you and jen have remained friends over the years. I am so excited for her and her upcoming marriage!