Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Apartment

I have been in my apartment in Hermiston since the beginning of the year and have slowly been updating it. It has been so much fun to buy new things and give it more of a sophisticated look. My first apartment in Yakima was kind of a collection of mismatched items from my mom, my grandma and things I had been gathering since I was 17. It did look pretty good for my first place, but the look needed to change and become more streamlined. When you see the pictures, you will notice that my main colors are red, black and white. Those colors flow from the dining room, living room, kitchen to my bedroom. What can I say, I love the colors!! You also might notice in some of the pictures, my little splashes of green here and there.These are my new dining room chairs from IKEA. Now more then two people can sit at the table.
My new couch and end table. With a color name like Salsa Red, who wouldn't want this couch! Also check out the new rug! My new bed! As my friend Jaimi said, "the bed looks very regal!" I totally agree.The new dresser with a mirror. So many more drawers! I had a great time reorganizing, except I still can't remember which drawer has what in it!

1 comment:

pinklady said...

your apartment is such a reflection of your personality. I love that about you! it is a warm, inviting place to visit. can I come over?! :-)