Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kania Clinic

Back in May, those of us working at the Kania Clinics in Tri-Cities were informed that the clinics were being sold. Kennewick General Hospital was buying the Kennewick clinic and Lourdes Hospital was buying the Pasco clinic. They made sure to let us know that we would all be able to stay on as employees we just had to choose which clinic and reapply to that specific one. I decided to go with the Pasco Clinic since it was closer to me.

After I had the chance to sit down with someone and discuss my options, we came to the conclusion that I would be considered per diem since I was only available 3 days a week. That was a little shock at first because I had been used to getting 16 hours every week. The more I thought about it though, I decided that this would be a good idea and give me more time to relax. I haven't done the best with letting myself slow down and enjoy my days off in between jobs.

I have to admit, it has been really nice to have all this extra time off. It also gives me a chance to be able to take more trips to visit friends and family since I can't on the weekends. So here was an update for you and right now, life is going great

1 comment:

pinklady said...

trips to see friends and family huh? where's the seattle love?

WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO VISIT ME?

huh?

when?

:-)