Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kevin and Kim's Wedding

I was able to get off work early and met my parents at the church in Kennewick. The ceremony was nice with the reception following at the convention center. The decorations were great at the reception and we all sat at tables. We sat around visiting and drinking coffee while we waited for Kevin and Kim to finish taking pictures. Once they arrived we were served our sit down dinner and very shortly after that the cake.
Then the party really started with music and dancing! We had a lot of fun dancing. I danced with some of the kids quite a bit, but boy do they make you tired. I was having such a good time that when my parents decided to head home, I opted to stay for a while longer.

One of the best parts of the wedding was getting to hang out with Robyn, Kevin's sister who was visiting with her family from Alaska. It had been a couple of years since I had seen her.

No comments: