Friday, April 17, 2009

Wii

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of my roommates Tyson came over and Jeremy was over. We also decided to turn on the Wii and have some head to head competitions. That was quite interesting at times! The boys really got into the games, while Andrea and I preferred to just sit back and watch while drinking wine!! Hehe The boys playing tennis

Tyson boxing

Andrea and Tyson bowling

We played all sorts of games like tennis, bowling, golf and boxing. The bowling is more my style, but I did try tennis and boxing. Jeremy is a whiz at the tennis and he tried to coach me but I think I am a lost cause and he was getting a little irritated at me. Oh well! Thank goodness he didn't watch me box cause that was hilarious and quite the workout!

Andrea and I were able to get some good pictures of the boys in action. I even have a great one of Jeremy all tuckered out at the end of the night. He just wore himself out!All tuckered out!


All in all it was a great night and we had lots of fun.Jeremy and me

Andrea and me

No comments: