Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Family Picture

Lately, the last couple of years have been out of the norm for Easter plans. Last year I had to work on Easter and mom and dad and Jen came down to Hermiston. They brought dinner with them and we just sat around and visited. This year, I was hoping Jeremy could spend the holiday with my family. However he had to work but was at least able to get away to go to church. So I ended up going to church with him that morning and then heading up to Tri-Cities for the rest of the day. My sister was in town and I wanted to be able to be with her and my parents. Our family actually got invited to dinner which was nice that my mom didn't have to cook and we didn't have to clean up! It was a very relaxing time. Then my sister headed home back to Seattle and I headed back to Hermiston because I had bowling league.
Mom and Dad

Jenny and Me

One of the best things that happened that day was when I got to league that night. I let Jeremy know when I got home but he was at Walmart and decided to just meet me at the bowling alley. When I got there, I noticed something on the chair next to him. He had bought me a stuffed Easter bunny and around its neck was a beautiful necklace!!! It was a circle with the word Faith etched into it and a cross hanging in the middle. It is absolutely beautiful and I love it!! I showed it off to everyone I could!!!


All in all, it turned out to be a pretty good holiday!

No comments: