Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jeremy

I know it has been a long time since I have posted and I apologize. I have been a little preoccupied this past month with a new relationship.

Jeremy and I met through a mutual friend and through both of us bowling. We started out as friends and would talk on the phone or text each other. We even met a couple of times for breakfast. Gradually we started getting closer and closer and before we knew it the rest was history! Haha!

I am very happy and he is awesome! I can't believe it has already been a month. I feel like we have been together for so much longer. I am so comfortable with him and we have so much fun together. He always can make me laugh and I love getting his hugs.

My parents really like him, which is a big bonus for me! Tuesday nights have been our "date" night with my parents. We are planning it so sometimes my parents drive down here and then we drive up there. Sometimes we go out to eat and other times mom has cooked and then we have sat around the table playing Farkel or Chicken Foot. It's been nice for all of us to be together and relax.

Right now Jeremy is working two jobs. He is a supervisor out at the Walmart Distribution Center and he works part time at Fastenal. He does work seven days a week, but we still see plenty of each other. On Sunday, he is able to get a couple of hours off work to go to church where I meet up with him. Then usually on Mondays or Tuesdays we can have lunch together. Then of course we always keep in touch with texting as much as we can!

Things are going great right now and I can't wait to see what the future will bring!

No comments: