Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

This year was different for Christmas. I had to work on Christmas Eve and was on call until midnight that night.

Since I had to work on Christmas Eve, my parents and my sister drove to Hermiston and made our traditional clam chowder and a new tortalini soup at our house. Then my mom and sister brought soup to the hospital for me to eat. We were able to sit and visit for an hour and a half before I was needed again for an x-ray.

Jeremy and I got up Christmas morning, quickly packed and made our way to my parents. Breakfast was already made when we got there and we dug right in. Then we started in on our stockings and gifts. We had a great time taking our time and enjoying the morning. I even filled in for Santa a little bit. However, I was sitting on the floor and had to have help getting up and my legs were numb.
Funny thing is I believe our baby Aaron James who is still in my belly got more Christmas gifts than everyone else!

We had a wonderful meal with steaks that Jeremy cooked and shared it with my mom's cousins. Later we headed over to visit with my g-ma and wish her a Merry Christmas. She was in a great mood, we took great pictures and had a wonderful time.



It was great spending time with family and relaxing. Next year will be so different with the baby and so exciting!

No comments: