Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby Shower

My mom's best friend Laurine and my sister Jenny helped put on my baby shower. We planned it for right after Christmas when Jenny was still home for the holiday.

Of course the theme of the shower was sports! Laurine had a friend of hers make the the cake and it was so awesome. We had the themed plates and napkins and decorations every where. All the snack food was my favorite things like peanut m&m's and kit kat candy bars.

My sister put together two games for everyone to play. One was guessing the prices of certain baby items. The other game was unscrambling common baby related words.

Then it was time for opening gifts! There were a lot of them and I do love opening gifts! I got a lot of great things. Aaron is going to be so well dressed too.

Mom and I had a fun time washing all the clothes and putting everything away in his room.

No comments: