Sunday, May 16, 2010

Girl time with Carla

Let me just start off by saying that I love spa days!!!!

I had the opportunity to hang out with my mother-in-law on her birthday and have a spa day with her.

Sunday: Carla's Birthday

- Jerry, Carla and I have appetizers and drinks at the Coeur d'Alene resort
- Carla and I take a long walk by the lake
- Dinner at Cedar's Floating restaurant
- they had a wonderful salad bar
- Carla and I got dessert even though we were stuffed (That's what b-day's are about!!)


Monday: Spa day

- 8:30am, Carla and I are getting more excited as we head to our spa appointment
- get checked in and change into big fluffy robes
- start with a very relaxing mineral bath
- next a 50 minute massage, so amazing!
- last but not least, a pedicure
- Mimosas to sip on during the pedicure
- very pampered legs and feet!
- on to lunch at the resort, great time with Carla talking
- on the way home talked about our next "Spa" adventure!!!

What an awesome power packed two days!

No comments: