Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bachelorette party

As it got closer to my wedding, my sister planned for me and my bridesmaids to get together and have dinner at Olive Garden. Of course I love that place and couldn't wait. Then afterwards we would head to Karen's house, one of my bridesmaids to watch movies and spend the night.


After the football party Ron and Lori threw us, I started to think about my friends in Tri-Cities I hadn't seen. So I decided to have some of my friends join us at Olive Garden for dinner so I could visit with them. Three of my friends were able to come and we had a great time! The three who came were Erin who I went to high school with, Nicole who I had worked at Kania Clinic with and Lori who I went to x-ray school with. Andrea, another of my bridesmaids wasn't able to make it to dinner because of school but came later to Karen's.

Dinner was great as usual and all my friends got along great and conversation flowed. We sat around and talked wedding details until we were stuffed.


Then Jenny and Karen and I headed over to Karen's house. We weren't there very long and Andrea showed up earlier then expected. We immediately got into our pajamas and Karen made everyone a drink to sip on. We sat around talking and taking some pictures and then we put a movie in. We finished that and decided to head to bed because we had a busy day coming up.

I had a great night spending time with my closest friends and relaxing before the wedding.

No comments: