Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Heart" concert

I had been so excited to go to this "Heart" concert since I first heard they were coming to the Tri-Cities. I had seen them the previous year in Seattle when they were on tour with "Journey" and "Cheap Trick."

I knew I was getting a ticket I just didn't know who I would go with. Jeremy would have gone with me if I had asked him but I didn't think it was his kind of concert. I get debating over the next couple of months and then Jeremy mentioned that his mom loved them and maybe I should ask her. I thought that was a great idea and called her up right away. She said she would love to come and would ask for a couple of days off so she could also come down for a visit.

Finally the day came for the concert and I was so excited! Carla came early enough to Hermiston that we were able to sit around and visit before getting in the car and heading to Tri-Cities. Jeremy came with us and hung out with my parents while we were gone.

One of the best parts about the concert was that they were the only ones singing and we didn't have to wait for anyone to open for them. We had great seats and had a fantastic view of the stage. Everyone screamed when they came on stage and I had to try and control myself since I was with my future mother-in-law!!!
I sang to the songs, took lots of pictures and even video of my favorite songs. They sang all my favorite songs and so I was a happy girl. Carla really enjoyed herself and I'm glad we were able to spend that extra time together.

No comments: