Saturday, July 12, 2008

Portland

For the week of June 23rd, I was able to head down to Portland for a visit. When I was first planning the trip, I was going down to visit one of my best friends Chelsie. We were so excited because I hadn't seen her apartment yet and we hadn't had many chances to hang out together since getting done with school. Now since meeting Brad, I also was able to spend time with him as well. I was really excited to see him since it had been about three weeks.

I met Chelsie for lunch on Monday and then did a little shopping until she got off work. Then we met up with Brad for dinner and a movie. Afterwards he came over to Chelsie's to hang out for a couple of hours.

Tuesday I met Chels for lunch and then for dinner we headed to The Melting Pot! Oh my gosh that place was amazing and we had so much fun. When we finally stuffed ourselves and couldn't fit in anymore yumminess, we went back to her apt and did face masks and watched a movie.

Wednesday was lunch again with Chels and later that night Brad picked me up and we brought dinner back to his condo and watched a movie.

Thursday we went hiking at Silver Falls Park. It was a beautiful trail with lots of great waterfalls and we hiked about 4 miles round trip! I didn't get back to Hermiston until almost 10pm, but the trip was well worth it.

No comments: