Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Clean Car

I have been meaning to clean my car, but had to wait until I was at my parents so I had an available driveway and hose. It looked like I drove through a dust storm and the windows were awful. So bad in fact that when Brad and I were at Multnomah Falls, he made a comment about how you could hardly see out of them. Then before I left he got a water bottle and cleaned all my windows for me for safety reasons. How sweet was that!

Even though it was 105 degrees outside, I put on my swimsuit and went out to wash the car. My parents neighbor Mark happened to stop by in the middle of it and wanted to help. He was so eager, how could I say "No!" Haha! He just went to town on my car. I did help in case you were wondering. I didn't just sit back in the shade and eat bonbons! We washed the car, scrubbed the tires, scrubbed the mats, vacuumed, degreased the engine, buffed my headlight covers and made the interior shine!

Wow! The car looks amazing! It sure doesn't look like its 11 years old. He said to let him know whenever I was wanting to sell it and we would do that whole deep clean thing again. That should help the resell value! So I know this was random, but I forgot how great it felt to have a clean car and plan on keeping it up as best I can.

No comments: