Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random ultrasounds

One of the perks about working in my dept at the hospital is being close to the ultrasound techs. My friend Amanda, one of the techs has been giving me impromtu scans!

We usually go a week in between and I just tell Amanda when I really have to go pee and my bladder is full. Rachelle, another tech who works with me usually comes in to watch and has taken a couple of pictures for me.

Its been great to see how much the baby has grown over the weeks especially when not everyone gets that chance and the doctor won't give you that many ultrasounds.

My mom bought a photo album for her purse and I will keep giving up updated pictures so she can whip it out and show off her first grandchild! I'm also going to send pictures to my mother-in-law for her purse and to update the picture in the frame I gave her.

No comments: