Thursday, March 11, 2010

First ever 200 bowling game!

Bowling a 200 game had always eluded me somehow...until this night. The closest I had come was a 198.

I tried to not get too excited when I got four strikes in a row. I knew I was doing good when I was either throwing a strike or getting a spare whenever I was up. My score was getting up there but I didn't want to look until I was absolutely sure I was over 200. I had two frames to go and found out I had finally accomplished it! Jeremy told me to finish with gusto and blow the score out of the water. So...I did just that and got a final score of 232!!!

They even announced my name over the intercom and everyone congratulated me. I was so ecstatic that I had them print off that last game so I could keep it.

Now I must continue to strive to get that again....someday....hopefully...

1 comment:

pinklady said...

I.
am.
SO.
impressed!

I get excited when I hit anything close to 100...which isn't very often. who knew you got all the bowling genes in our family?

:)