Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cousin Tony home!

My cousin Tony has been in Iraq serving our country for 6 months and was able to come home for his two week leave. I was able to make the trip with my parents who graciously waited till Sunday to drive over to Seattle so I could go with them.

My cousin Lisa (Tony's mom) put on a spectacular party with lots of yummy food. Lots of people stopped by to say hi, some stayed on for most of the day and others were in and out.

I still couldn't believe my cousin has grown up. I remember when he used to stay with us for a couple of weeks during the summer. He followed me around everywhere and held my hand as he fell asleep in the bed right next to me. Oh...those were the days, what fond memories. Now he is this giant 6'3" man with muscles! I guess they do have to grow up someday.

We will continue to pray for you Tony as you finish out your year duty. Love you!

No comments: