Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Vice President!

Thursday night was the last night for my bowling league. To end our season we decided to have some fun. We did something called Blind Scotch Doubles. All of our names were put into a hat and then they were chosen at random. All of us had partners and one person would throw the first ball; if they got a strike then great, but if they didn't get them all down the other partner would try and get a spare. My partner and I didn't do the best. I couldn't bowl for the life of me that night, but at least I had fun! After we were done, awards and money were handed out. My partner and I got last place but still got $7 each. We didn't get any awards but our team had a lot of fun! Then we nominated and voted on new officers for the next year. I was nominated for Vice President and got it!! Haha! Actually Jeremy had the job the last year but he has too many other things going on and won't be able to bowl next year, so I took his place. I thought I was getting some time to relax on Thursday nights but we start Summerbowl next week. I have to keep up on my game!

No comments: