Monday, September 15, 2008

Journey Concert

In Northbend

As I was looking back through my old posts, I realized that I never shared about the awesome concert I went to in September with my friend Rachelle. About 4 months before the concert, I heard something on the radio that caught my ear. I decided to look it up and found out that Journey, Cheap Trick and Heart were going to be performing together in Seattle. I had to jump at the chance to see them and my friend Rachelle from work was just as excited as I was. I was able to get that Friday and Saturday off from work, however I was nice enough to keep my call Saturday night.

We took off Friday morning and headed straight to North Bend to go shopping at the outlet mall. We took our sweet time going from store to store and had a great time. Then we headed to the hotel to check in and fix ourselves up for the concert. We took off later then what we wanted and boy was that a mistake. We got stuck in traffic for over an hour and were late getting into the concert. Thank goodness we didn't know Cheap Trick very well and that was what we missed out on. We got right in and decided to buy our souvenir shirts before there was a long line. I don't know if we had great seats or if it was the amphitheater. Rachelle and I had a blast! We took total advantage of jumping and screaming and singing at the top of our lungs! Both Heart and Journey were awesome! The new lead singer for Journey did a great job and had so much energy.
At the concert!

We were told we couldn't bring in cameras and so these pics are taken with my cell phone. The close-ups are from two big screens on either side of the stage.

1 comment:

pinklady said...

woo hoo! I know you guys had TONS of fun at that concert! great photos too.