Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

This year I was looking forward to Halloween because a bunch of friends and I were going to dress up and go out. It had been so long since I had dressed up. Rachelle and I had been planning this for months before and kept picking up little things here and there for our costumes. I was able to get off an hour and a half early from work that night. Thank goodness since I used all that extra time working on my hair and makeup. We had practiced my makeup several time before, but it was always someone else doing it for me. I was a little nervous, but so happy with the results and how it turned out.
Trying out different eye makeup ideas. I didn't go with this look.
The finished look!
Celeste(Vampire), Barbara(Marilyn Monroe) and Me(Goddess)
Rachelle(School girl) and Me
Lucy(Catwomen) and Me

We all met up at a place called the Pheasant in Hermiston that had a live band and dancing. We all just sat around and talked and laughed and took lots of pics. Then when a good song came on, we were out on the dance floor!

It was great to act like a kid again and go crazy with your costume and makeup. We are already planning for next year and maybe a party instead.

1 comment:

pinklady said...

you looked great! your makeup and hair were perfect. all the gold was beautiful. so glad you had so much fun!